Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Happy Introductions...

As with many other LJ's I’ve read, it seems a proper, or at least semi proper, introduction is in order.

Hi, my name is Kaythryn, sometimes called Kayt-- pronounce it as you wish, it doesn’t matter to me. I’m currently employed at a commercial heating and cooling company, though I have a bad habit of quitting or getting fired only to be re-hired the next week-- it‘s obviously pretty informal. I’m also a 2nd year college student with absolutely no major, leaning slightly towards fine arts or anthropology when pressed.

I love hugs, red wine, olives and grilled artichoke hearts-- the drum solo in Radar love, and the AAT-- my #firefly friends, my little clown car, and my old smelly black cat.

I have no patience or sympathy for ignorant or hypocritical people, and have a boiling dislike for environmental extremists who have currently moved to the top of my “people who deserve much more that a slap in the face” list. Oh, I’m also something of a mascara slut and am currently trying to learn Trouser Semaphor.

Well, those seem to be my major selling points. I’m really much sweeter than I sound… no, really, I am.

No comments: