Sunday, October 10, 2004

“Hey Piranha! Get off my back!”

Today’s phrase heard at the good ole’ Holiday Inn:

“Hey Piranha! Get off my back!”

Again, so much happens in such a short amount of time, plus I’ve a very busy person and a horrid updater, so…. a semi decent post will be replaced today by a list.

--I ate Indian food again! Chicken Saag. Very green and yummy.
--I spent hours on a photography assignment, shot 2rolls of film, and both came up completely blank. 48 pictures gone! I keep trying not to cry.
--I saw “without a paddle”. I don’t think I’ve ever laughed so long or so hard in my life. “I’ve reached my end. For two hours now I’ve been walking behind sweaty ball sac and sweaty ball sac and that’s it. I’ve reached my end.”
--I went to an art gallery show with Geoff and some artsy friends. We ate tiny brownies, lots of nuts and pretzels and pretended to be art snobs. After that we went for pizza and talked about roasting ‘nuts’ and video games.
--And I forgot about all the other stuff I’ve done. But you guys can just pretend that it was great.

Ohhhh! Geoff is the most wonderful boyfriend on earth! I just spoke to him on the phone about the fact that my photo’s didn’t turn out, and he said he’d drive up an hour to my house tomorrow morning about 5:30am to help me out before his classes start. God, I love that man.

No comments: