Sunday, December 12, 2004

I'm all alone....

I’m all alone. I have nothing to do. I went to sleep at 7:30 yesterday. 7:30 P.M!!! I haven’t done that since I was eight, or since I was last medicated before some major surgery.

--The school quarter ended (don‘t even ask how it went), and it doesn’t resume until January.

--The man I love is now physically the furthest he could possibly be from me while still being on the planet earth, and he’s not coming back until right before January. *sob*

--The Holiday Inn has decided to be “nice” and cut back my work hours (again, until January) because of the holiday season.

I basically have no life until January.

God. I have nothing to do. There are only so many times you can ….

Oh! My brother needs help with his Spanish homework! Yay, entertainment!

No comments: