Thursday, March 2, 2006

A quick lesson:

A lesson in lame-ass upholstery:

I have the most uncomfortable computer chair in all of pained-ass from bad-computer-chair history. It originally had a little black cover on the seat cushion (cushion in this instance = particle board covered with cloth). Then awhile ago I covered it in some gray and black animal print.


Image hosting by Photobucket

And apparently, at that time, went through a phase of unhealthy attachment to my dad’s staple gun.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

After all the staples were out I grabbed half a bag of stuffing and mashed it all onto the seat.

Image hosting by Photobucket


Then the fuzzy blue material got wrapped around it all and I had a chance to STAPLE MORE!

Image hosting by Photobucket

The finished product. Squishy.

Image hosting by Photobucket

My ass is happy just thinking about it.

No comments: