Sunday, April 9, 2006

Somebody wants to buy my cow coat!

…and I’m sick again. Started up for the third time this last Sunday and has been stuck with me all week. I’m starting to feel like a 90 year old man on the inside-- and I sound like one on the outside too. I have old-man-with-phenumonia voice. Maybe I just need to gum on some applesauce and wear a pair of short scratchy brown slacks with black socks to make myself feel better.

P.s. I’ve also become very addicted to “Lost” and think that Sun and Jin are the cutest couple ever and that Anna needs to be kicked off the island and that Sayid needs to cut his fingernails and then everyone will live happily ever after.

Image hosting by Photobucket

P.s.s. This is the cutest thing I've seen all day. Granted, I've been sleeping almost all day, but still-- wet kitty.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hyc/sets/72057594097798552/

No comments: