Saturday, July 1, 2006

Lately my functionality and my flare have been harmoniously balancing. It's all very zen like. Usually I'm a little of one and none of the other, but these last few weeks I've been a kick ass function robot with hair ever growing longer and some bravery when it comes to eye liner.

I feel like i should throw a party.

And probably stop watching so much Angel-- it's like an addiction.

Out of pure curiosity, in an effort to learn anything that might further streamline my life, I was wondering, what things can you not live without? What are those little things that make life so much easier for you? For me, it's my carmex, purse calendar, camera and file box. Without those a little whirlwind portal opens up and sucks me in and I end up living out my life in a dark little world with chapped lips.

No comments: