Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Asian Knight with a Side Kick

I tried to go shoe shopping the other day. I got to the store just as it was starting to get dark outside. When I got out of the car I heard this loud hissing sound. It sounded like the car next to me had a radiator that was getting ready to explode. In actuality, the sound was coming from my tire. More specificity, the hole in my tire. I quickly called my sweet husband as my tire deflated before my eyes like it would in a Wil E. Cyote cartoon.

Photobucket

This is my tire after about 60 seconds.

Photobucket

This is my car after back up arrived. I'm sure I could have changed it on my own, but it's so much nicer to have a big strong men take care of things occasionally.

Photobucket

Look, it's Geoffrey changing a tire! You go man!

No comments: