Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Coincidence or craziness?

I stopped at Target for a minute today and parked in front of this pretty little bright blue car, and the license plate read M*A*G. Then at the holiday inn I watched Yu-gi-oh while wiping down tables and setting up for third shirt. Then, then on the drive home I heard Run DMC’s tricky tricky on the radio. All I need now is to run into a young girl wearing shoes that read “ZoĆ«” on one foot and “Wash” on the other. Well… and after that I’d like to lounge in the waffle house with a half dozen other road weary travelers and have a chance to walk across the counter looking all menacing.

My computer is kinda broken. Where the power cord plugs into my computer, that thingy, the female end, is broken, so my computer won’t hold a charge and keeps turning off. So now that I’ve finally gotten some time, no mIRC for me. Bah and boo hoo.

P.s. I’ve been offered a promotion at work. I’ll get to be sales manager and have meetings and conference calls and paid travel time. All I really want is really funky looking business cards.

No comments: