Tuesday, January 4, 2005

I HAVE PARKING!

I HAVE PARKING!

My whole pretty college life has been done on a satellite campus with big parking lots, guaranteed spots, and a maximum of five minutes walking time to and fro, but now… da da dum, I’m down on main! Well… for one class at least. Now with the scariness of gazillion students also comes the realization that they all have a gazillion cars and are probably not procrastinators and have already purchased parking permits the 10 days before class like they’re supposed to and that get them to spend insane amounts of money to park away from anything or anyone… but at least it’s somewhere. Now me…. I didn’t do that. I waited till the last possible moment, didn’t spend gobs of money, and somehow managed to get a really, really, good spot. And it’s mine! I’m so greedy. I’m going to be parking at a church that’s right near Geoff’s apartment (another good reason to have the spot). To get to class I can just walk past a few little apartments till I hit the main street, cross it, walk down past a few college halls, turn the corner, and there’s my class. Yay.

I HAVE PARKING!

No comments: