Friday, January 28, 2005

Smile, be happy

I’ve had a very euphoric kind of day today. No reason either. At least I don’t really know of one. I just woke up happy, did chores happily, and drove an hour to Columbus happily. I’m just very happy for some reason. On the drive down I played Jennifer Lopez’s song “Get Right” over and over and over and over again (I know, please God, forgive me). And yes, I was jamming. There was all manner of heads a bobbing, hands a waving, shoulders a bouncing, and hair a swaying. I looked like a very happy fool. I smiled and waved and danced for everyone one I saw in their cars on the freeway. And then I got thinking about how desperately I want to go sky diving again. Wow, I REALLY want to. I’ve got the urge, just not the money. But I figure in about three or four months when it’s warm enough to go again, I’ll win the lotto. Even broke, I’m still just very, very happy today.

No comments: