Wednesday, August 2, 2006

So… the tooth pulling-surgery-from-hell is over. And it has been documented.

Enjoy my pain.

I wrote this on my hand before I went in.

“Good Luck! (Please be careful with me. I like me). Thanks!”
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I haven’t checked the rest of my body yet to see if anyone wrote me a response.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then, during my codeine induced nauseated yucky-ness, I spied a stranger peeing in the bushes behind the apartment.

And I took a picture.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here I am now-- three days later with no feeling in my bottom lip, throby everything and poofy cheeks.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I’m going to go gum some applesauce, now.

No comments: