Thursday, August 24, 2006

This morning I took Geoff to the airport. He left for Singapore and won’t be back for a whole month.

I cried.

It’ll be good though. He’ll be able to get his knee fixed up, he’ll get a chance to be at his best friends wedding, and he’ll get time with his family. But in the mean time, I’m alone. And it just so happens to be a year to the day when we left together for Singapore and Malaysia.

In the sprit of the holiday-- some pictures.

Roti and 100 plus at 4am.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Iced Milo.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tioman.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And I miss this guy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I don't miss this sunburn.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And I don't miss the debilitating fear of diving.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: