Thursday, May 29, 2008

All the plant lights, none of the pot.

How totally sweet are my new plant lights? I shall now have the freedom to have an indoor garden without it being in a constant state of death!


Photobucket

Photobucket

I love it. I love it. I love it. I don't care that it makes my whole apartment purple.

P.s. check out the spindley looking one held up with the Max & Ermas cup. Isn't that fashionable? I dare you to try to work that into your decor.


Also-- orchid. Not sure how I feel about this one yet.

Photobucket

It was left at the hotel by a guest and after a few days being indoors and bumped and shuffled it needed some love. I took it home and did my research and it seems to be doing fine so far. It's just a bit too high maintenance for my life. If I'm struggling with the hardy desert plants that are supposed to survive the black thumbed people and I just killed my last betta fish, you know, the kind they give to kids because they're supposedly impossible to kill... I don't hold out a lot of hope for this guy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool pictures. you have a nice way of writing. post more often?

Anonymous said...

They're beautiful!