Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Devinne Intervention Welcome

My 120GB external hard drive died last night at approximately 11pm. It had almost 10 years worth of family pictures, art, video, and documents (even old high school essays). That sucker was nearly full.

I wasn't able to log into blogger last night because the file with all of my Keepass passwords is saved on my external-- thankfully I found a copy of my passwords that I had printed out a few months ago in my filing cabinet-- at least I will manage to get bills paid this month!

Attempts to resuscitate said hard drive have all failed. Each time I plug the beast back into my computer it just clicks and whirls over and over again before giving up. I am a short temper tantrum away from tossing it out the window.

Any one with sweet magical-hard-drive-recuperating skills or data recovery service recommendations are gladly welcome.

I am not a happy camper.

No comments: