Saturday, January 3, 2004

"Eyebrows are sooooo last year"--Psychically Comatose Robotic Child Killing Adults

I’m starting a new fashion trend. It’s called the asymmetrical bald plucked spot on your right eyebrow. I’ll be in class in two days, I’m sure it will be a big hit with the college kids. You heard it from me first, folks. So, when you see Beyonce, Brittany, and Madonna with what looks like a bad eyebrow job, just know it’s really fashionable, and I started it. Or at least that’s what I’m telling people. I should have known that when I saw my friend hacking up newspaper that she would not be able to subtly shape eyebrows with tweezers. But she has such pretty eyebrows herself, and seemed quite confident of her abilities.

As with every story, things began smoothly. She plucked, she tweased, she worked her magic. Then she drew blood. Okay, ouch, but smack a little toilet paper on my eyebrow and she keep plodding ahead.

I should have had her quit right then. I should of said no… but… I was weak.

Minutes passed. A little pluck here, a little there, then she pulled me up and tugged me over to the mirror. For some reason I only had one whole eyebrow. The other one was only half of it’s former self. Where’d the other half of it go? Was it going to be put back on?

The answer was no.

Oh. Hun. I wish I knew that earlier. Also a little tidbit she could of shared with me earlier: Her eyebrows were done at the beauty parlor.

The little old lady that works at our library sprays her eyebrows on with a stencil and some paint, I’m thinking about asking her for tips.


This is an intresting site.

“Purpose: To protect all earth children from Psychically Comatose Robotic Child Killing Adults”


Oh, and I’m going brush crazy. I’ve got some Serenity brushes and some sign brushes at my site that I must share because I’m simply giddy about them. I know they're dorky, but I'm learning. I think I'm learning.

No comments: