Thursday, January 8, 2004

I love sociology and I love my sociology professor. It first hit me when she said “I think there’s a special level of hell reserved for professors who lecture after exams”.

A special hell.

Then our first day of class was only 24 minutes long. A Firefly-like saying and less than half an hour of class, how could I resist?

As I was typing about my wonderfulmus socio teacher, I just got this e-mail. It’s forwarded to me from my mother who got it from my great aunt who got it from a co-worker. As if you care about that.

“This huge rock is located on highway 25, and kids use to put obscenities
etc. on it. However, since the rock was painted like this, it's been left
alone. This rock is in Adair County, between Greenfield, and I-80. The kid
that painted it is a local guy, named Bubba. This kid is really talented,
take a look at it.

Be sure to scroll all the way down to see all sides of the rock.
check it out at…

http://www.ticz.com/homes/users/bob/On-A-Rock/On-A-Rock.htm”

No comments: