Tuesday, January 13, 2004

I just got asked to go dancing and bar hopping downtown with some of my dancer friends for one of their birthdays.

Yay!

But it won’t just be at any clubs. We’re hitting the male gay bars.

Whooo…I’m sure all the gay men are gonna want to dance with me.

And this isn’t with just any friends. One of them is about seventy five years old, and the other two are between forty five and fifty years old.

Yippie? Let’s party all night long…

But they’re dancers… that should be fun, right? Um… maybe not, they’re all professional ballroom dancers.

Wow.

And friends, that’s a loose term. I’m going with my boss, a girl friend of his, and my mom.

Hum. Me, my mom, my trollish boss and his Hungarian friend from the studio, waltzing the night away at the techno gay bars.

Fun!

No comments: