Saturday, May 28, 2005

"Iny weeny teeny weeny shriveled little short dick man"

All at once now!

Do the dance of joy! And sing the words, “ha, ha, ha, ha, my car wasn’t stolen!”

Yesterday I locked my keys in my car. Locked my keys in my pretty new car. Locked my keys in my pretty new car as it was parked on 17th avenue off of High Street, aka: Fraternity Road. The keys were sitting right on the passenger’s seat screaming at every single drunk college kid, “smash the window and steal this pretty car and the shiny CD player and oh, take those roller blades while you’re at it”. My car survived a whole night, a FRIDAY night, on 17th avenue with the keys locked inside in plain sight! Aghh! I am still amazed.

Again!

The dance of JOY!

---

Side note: I've recently become infatuated with a new song. This one's called "Short dick man" by 20 fingers. It's just so random and repetitive that I can't help but enjoy it. I don't recommend it to anyone.

And, as a minor addition: 20 fingers has many other equally nasty songs I'm currently enjoying such as "boom I fucked your boyfriend”, “lick it before your stick it”, and something that’s talking about an “ugly mother-sucker”. I personally like song “choke my chicken”, it has real squawking sounds and a barn dance/redneck rap quality.

No comments: