Thursday, February 23, 2006

Dinner tonight: A bucket of shrimp and handful of Tylenol.

Life is still yuck and despair-y and my brain feels like it’s collapsing in on itself, but things are looking up. My manager just gave me his credit card and told me to buy whatever digital camera I want. Yay. Though, to be honest, it’s not for me, it’s for the “hotel”… which is pretty much like it’s just for me! It’s for me to buy with someone else’s money and for me to use… you know… at work.

So, a question to my two and a half readers:

What camera is a good buy at around 200 (or less) dollars?

I’m a canon fan and have my eye on something like this,
Image hosting by Photobucket
http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=ModelDetailAct&fcategoryid=145&modelid=12908

If the camera gods were smiling on me tonight they’d hook me up with a camera with a wide angled lens so I could take pictures of the insides of our guest rooms, breakfast, and meeting room areas but I don’t know how common at all that is on a digital.

Suggestions, past experiences and random comments very welcome. I have till Saturday morning to buy.

No comments: