Saturday, February 11, 2006

Type-9

Sarah (http://sarahetc.com/ -- I don't remember how to do LJcuts anymore) posted her type-9 test results a few days ago and because she's so damn awesome, I have to follow in her foot steps. And like you jie jie, I got a little bit creeped out when I began to read these.

To start off with, I'm a type 5-- "the thinker".

World View: The world is invasive and confusing. I need privacy to think.
Damn straight-- get away from me.

Basic Desire: to understand the world
Or at least the freakin' morons that populate it.

Basic Fear: of being overwhelmed by the world
Euh... maybe not so much, but read on, the rest is very true.

How to Get Along with Me: Be independent, not clingy.
Make me feel welcome, but not too intensely, or I might doubt your sincerity.
and my personal favorite...
Help me to avoid my pet peeves: big parties, other people's loud music, overdone emotions, and intrusions on my privacy.
PLEASE!

What I Like About Being a Five:
Being calm in a crisis.

What's Hard About Being a Five
Watching others with better social skills, but less intelligence or technical skill, do better professionally.

Gawd yes.

No comments: