Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Sex, ice cream, then more sex, or ice cream during sex, sex, and more sex, chin chye so how?

I heart #firefly.

I’m becoming such a bad updater. There is a fantastically, wonderfully, steamy new rubble update out there, so go read it. Go read it now. Are you reading it? No, you’re not, because you’re here. Go away and come back afterwards.

Welcome back. That post paired with the fact that I’ve slept through yet another Anthropology class today has given me the gumph to update.

I’m not quite a hundred percent sure about what to write about anymore. My LJ has always felt like something kind of private to me. I know some of my kick ass darlings from #firefly read it occasionally, but (and Spark, I‘m not saying internet friends are not real friends) there is a difference between the friends you make and know only through the web, and the friends you meet face to face. If you’re questioning where I’m going with this, well, my boyfriend, Geoff, found my LJ online a couple of days ago. Egad that was awkward. It felt like I was writing a personal note to a girlfriend of mine about my “new uber cool boy” and while I was passing it to her in the cafeteria she dropped it and Geoff happened to pick it up and read the little note that’s all about him, then in this hypothetical fantasy I just die of embarrassment and become a cute little angel with wings and a harp and my own personal cloud to jet around on. Needless to say I still don’t have the harp and it still feels embarrassing.

Short summery like updates:

On work news, I still have a job, am actually getting paid, and will soon be left alone in charge of the hotel. Meaning I’ll be general manager for half of the day. Ohhh, the awesome power of it! I can’t wait.

As for school, I hate real and recorded time with a bubbling-red haze-passion, and have currently missed way too many classes and failed at least one midterm, possibly two.

Boyfriend? As stated earlier, he’s all uber cool, frighteningly logical, has really nice lips, is learning to ballroom dance, and is also teaching me some Mandarin and Singlish, (though he says I sound hopelessly American).

Singlish…
--“Fatty bom bom!” A fat-bottomed person.
--“Ingrish”. English.
--“Chin chye”. To be satisfied with any outcome or to be without preference.
Example: We take the MRT or we take the bus. Still arrive. Chin chye so how?

And now, a link…
http://www.boohbah.com/zone.html

I have no idea what it its.

I miss #firefly.

No comments: