Saturday, May 1, 2004

Got another one for you.

Less entertaining than the last, but a new one none the less.

In the last 48 hours I….?

A. had someone confess their love for me.
B. was told that said someone fantasized about me and my panties.
C. laid around in the grass with Geoff and watched a rainbow form.
D. ate pizza and salad with over forty D.U.I students.
E. was serenaded.
F. lost one of the diamond earrings that my grandmother gave me before she died.
G. got a boyfriend.
H. sat with said boyfriend by the lake at the park and learned some tae kwon do.
I. checked in a man into the Holiday Inn named Akira and five minutes later, checked in a man that looked like a chubby Spark. Coincidence? I think not.
J. or, all of the above.

I think it’s needless to say that that that the answer is “J”.

No comments: