Saturday, May 15, 2004

Sweet

I really like my job at the Holiday Inn.

Today the Drifters, the Platters, and the Coasters stayed with us. I got to hang out with the Drifters for some time today between shows while they were all dressed up in their tuxedos and bling bling. They’re pretty sweet guys.

I was talking to a few of them for awhile while they waited for a friend, and the first thing their friend said to me when he came down was “how old are you?”. And the first thing I thought was, “hummm, inappropriate question.” But I told him I was 19.

Next question he asked, “are you getting married?”.

Initial thought, “No, but I still ain’t diddling around with you, you old man”. But what I really said was a very sweet, “no, I’d like to, but not yet”.

And his response, “Well little lady, when you get ready to get married, we’ll come play at your wedding. We’ll come play and we’ll all party.”

Sweet!

Also, a man came in yesterday while I was sick and left me a note saying what when I write my children’s book he’ll illustrate it for me.

Double sweet!

Always fun when it comes to zapping bugs.
http://www.adrianlafond.com/index.php?page=battlebugs
http://www.shockhaber.com/zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.htm

No comments: