Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Hair depression-- it's a pretty powerful thing... and I was starting to get over it. I had just started to move from the sobbing rage phase to quiet acceptance when I heard my first "though."

Tammy: "You got your hair cut..."
Me: "Hehe, yeah".
Tammy: "It's cute though..."

"Though?" "Though!?!" What?

Translation: "It makes you look like you're a toddler and makes me mostly want to gag, but despite all that I guess it's cute... for a toddler".

Vicki: "You got a hair cut".
Me: "Yup..."
Vicki: "It's not soooooo bad though".

Translation: "That thing on your head... that odd growth with the strange poofage on the left , well, it scares small children and kittens... it's not sooooooo bad though... it doesn’t' t bite."

Go ahead, cut six or seven inches of hair from my head, I can take it... sniffle....

Leave my head alone people! Keep your damn thought’s to yourself!

Fuck though!

No comments: