Saturday, June 11, 2005

I’ve practically passed out and damn it, Larry is a freakin’ angel!

Let me show you a few snip bits of our recent e-mail conversations…

Larry: [Columbus BDM preview] I managed to nab extra tickets. I'm offering them to the folks on the FF Ohio Yahoo group, but since you're a #firefly homey I thought I'd give you first dibs. Lemme know if you want 'em.

Me: *faints*

Then…

Me: Gah! Larry! Yes! Yes! Yes! When, where, how?!? *Squee* Yes! Gimme the info and I'll give you anything you want... my soul is up as an offering too.

Larry: …I'm holding two tickets for you (I may be able to scare up another one or two if needed). All I need is an address to send them. (#ff homeys get a 100% discount)

Me: Larry, you're a freakin' angel! An angel! Hell yes I want them!

Me: *faints again*

And now we're back to the present moment and I’m still in mid-faint. And I mean the kind of fainting that’s all ass in the air, face smashed into the carpet, neck at some odd angle, my eyes just rolling ‘round my head and the word “disbelief” written on my forehead.

I’m a sad case.

But damn! I’m gonna get to see Serenity in June!

JUNE!

J.U.N.E!

Oh dear, I need to sit down.

No comments: