Tuesday, September 23, 2008

No place like home

I always try to take my camera with me while checking the mail. It's just a short walk down a few flights of stairs, across the parking lot, down past the pool, then past the rental office, but it's sometimes my only chance in the day to be outside and scoping out the world.

While we do live in a kind of lame version of the ghetto, this place can sometimes be just downright pretty.

Photobucket

And that's a lot to say about a place squished between a beer factory and the corner of two major expressways.

Photobucket

Those shrubs look so yummy and squishy. I wanted to run and bounce on them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I quite seriously considered stealing this adorable blue grill. And then I had to remind myself that while I live in a creepy part of town, I'm a good person... not a creepy person that walks around apartment complexes taking pictures of people cars and bushes and grills. I'm not that creepy.

Photobucket

No comments: