Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Summer Foods

I heart farmers markets. And the only thing better than stumbling across a cute little farmers market in the ghetto, is finding a random and previously laundered $5 bill in your pocket.

*Squee*

Check out the $5 bounty.

Photobucket Image Hosting

Except for the fancy chocolate covered yummies—those were a just-‘cause husband gift. But they were darling with fresh strawberries and cherry tomatoes. Ah, heaven.

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting


I just rotated between chocolate, strawberry, tomato, over and over again. And that was pretty much dinner.

Photobucket Image Hosting

That looks like a gorgeous ball of summer sugar? I'm trying to soak up as much as possible. I'm afraid we might be skipping fall and going right into winter. Yesterday was the first day I had worn jeans since about April. And today, I'm wearing jeans and a sweater and socks. It feels like December. I'm sorry, but I might need to go crawl back in bed.

No comments: