Monday, February 9, 2004

Boob mints for all

I love Mulan. I’ve probably seen it a hundred times. And come on, what could be better than a cricket playing drums while the ancestors spirits rock out and play volleyball with someone’s head. I hope I don’t need to say it, but you know the rules to head throwing.

I think I’ve managed to dump the family come shindig time. It takes lots of oysters and more than the usual amount of alcohol but I think I’ll be attending stag… well… I’ve already promised to hang with Jake at COSI, but other than that, it’s just me baby! Also, just as a notice to all you with boobs, don’t drink with my friends ‘cause somehow we all end up with mints in our bras and stuck to our boobs at the end of the night. Go figure.

This is the link to the artsy craft festive we went to Saturday before dinner at our favorite bar. We got some of this guy’s stuff, and a bunch of other goodies, but I can’t find any links for them. This is the guy I got these funny little oil lamp heads from, thus the need for lamp oil. There isn’t any in Ohio. None. Nada.

And lastly, it's just 9:00 and I'm fighting to stay awake. I don't think I've fallen asleep this early since junior high school. It's freaky I tell you!

No comments: