Saturday, February 14, 2004

Gimpy Gimpy Bo Bimpy...

I dreamt of a little black kitten with mismatched eyes and only three legs. I loved him and squeezed him and hugged him and called him Gimpy. I took him to the Columbus Shindig with me and he slept in the bathtub.

If only in my dreams…

Ah, and more about the Shindig. In theory it sounds like a great plan to spring the “can I go downtown alone and meet my internet lovers for three days of sci-fi craziness and all around incestuous orgies” when they’re a bit tipsy, but the flaw there is that the don’t freaking remember the next day that they said yes. Ah, hell. My mother and father looked up the address to the hotel we’re planning to stay at and are now concerned that it’s in a bad part of town for me to be running around in alone. So their solution?

Mom: Well I’ll just go with you. It’ll be a good excuse if you don’t like it there. You can say your overpowering lesbian girlfriend is making you go home. Oh! And we’ll take John and Kenny with us! Kenny can be… oh what’s the name… the prostitute…oh…. (I‘m sure she‘ll blend right in not knowing the characters names)

Twenty minutes later…

Mom: The Companion! That’s it! Kenny can be the companion and John can be little Jayne. They’ll be our body guards. (Point of interest, Kenny is the exact opposite of Inara except he does have long curly black hair, and John is an almost 80 year old Hungarian man.)

Me: We could… or you know… not.

28.5% downloaded and I bet you can’t guess what I’m gonna say… yeah, they cancelled Angel. And just as I was starting to get into it and know the characters names. Fuckwits. I also really like that word, fuckwits.

And this makes me want to scan in the writing I find on money... maybe all the reported Browncoat bills found.

http://keaggy.com/grocerylists/

      
Marriage is love.

No comments: