Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Little story, lots of mush

I made every green light between home and school today. Well, some were yellow, but I made it through every light without stopping today. That’s almost twenty street lights. I was very proud. So of course I hit almost every red light on my way home. Doesn’t matter. I’m still going to boast about the green light drive.

And I gotta say, I love all my #firefly friends. Seriously. Hearts all around. Before I started chatting I wouldn’t of thought that people I only knew from the internet could surprise me, make me laugh out loud, cry, jump up and down, or make me smile until my cheeks hurt. But they do. The other day I got to see something from a #firefly-ee (“pounder“? “#fireflyer“? You know who.) that made me squeal, smile, jump around, clap and cover my eyes to peek between my fingers because I couldn’t bear to be so surprised. There’s so much I’ve learned from the friends I’ve made at #firefly and so many things I’ve been introduced to. It’s octo-fabulous and mushy. I think about it a lot, think about my friends, quote some of their lines when I talk to other people, (“Fuck me pink and purple” “Affle house?” “I blame all the world troubles on the uterus” ) and when I watch Angel, Buffy, Firefly, Family Guy, or Futurama it’s not show quotes I hear, it’s quotes from people in #firefly I remember that just so happen to be said in this show. I was watching Buffy the other day and Dawn said “Everyone likes a slim ankle”. I yelled at the TV, “Mag said that!”.

And if you’ve ever thought your home or apartment was cluttered, well, this will make you feel better… or scared for the world.

No comments: