Thursday, April 1, 2004

I got nothing.

Here we go. Last post… well, unless I write one tomorrow morning… before I go to work and hopefully, cross your fingers for me, get fired! I have high hopes.

Next, I got flowers today. Not from a sexy someone, but from my mum and dad. The napkin under the vase read, “Congrats Chicken lips.” My parents were so desperate for me to get a job that they had to congratulate me with flowers. Sad, but I won’t argue. I got flowers. They smell pretty.

Next, next, thanks to Mag and Spark, I’ve got new sexy Wes icons. Now all three of my icons are Wesley kissin' ones. Sigh. And also in this “next, next” thing, I've got to say, Wonderfalls rocks. I think there were other things I wanted to write about, but I’ve forgotten them already, so I guess they were all lies.

And this is amusing in a disgusting kind of way.

In the past year, I have eaten up to:
- 11 insect larvae
- 27 whole insects (or insect parts)
- 28 fly eggs
- 6 maggots
- 27 rat hairs
- 3600 mites
- a can or two of 'honey-combed tissue' in your tuna (whatever the hell that means).

Yummy.

No comments: