Sunday, April 24, 2005

334

‘Tis Sunday, an hour after my first entry- I am at work and I am still bored. Must blog.

If you missed my first Sunday entry scroll down and read it now, not that there is any kind of continuity or order to things, but do it anyway.

I restored my computer to it’s original junk last night. Everything was temporarily moved to the external drive and the main drive was wiped clean. My C drive was really starting to get bogged down with little hiccup-y things--video files weren’t playing correctly, the defrag was slow, and the computer would occasionally freeze and shut down. But now it’s all pretty and fast and good! …except I think I fucked up my Dreamweaver program. But what’s new, I seem to do that everytime I mess with my computer.

Ohhh, my next art project has been assigned. I now need to make a 15inch tall ceremonial mask with two faces, one good, one evil. It has to be able to stand on it’s own and has to be somewhat personal, like a self-portrait… (again, gah!). Suggestions? Inspiration? Bullshit? Basically anything is welcome and everything is helpful.

I’m gonna stop now, because I might just end up writing more about odd car antenna’s and I don’t want to do that to you.

No comments: