Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Brain bugs are on the loose.

I think I’m having my first migraine. My head is mush. I believe a bug has crawled inside and is currently scratching out a nest in the middle of my brain with its claws. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if I start to see little flakes of brain being shoveled out my ear. I think my eyes are partially to blame. They’re like kiwis-- large, squishy, dry and scratchy. Every time they move they rub raw the inside of my head. I have kiwi eyes! I’m going insane! My head is killing me! All I can do is pop pain killers and rub and shake my head but that just aggravates the bug and he starts clawing around more, and my eyes start rolling around and that just scrapes up the inside of my head even more. Then all the shaking and the rubbing and the clawing and the scraping makes me jittery and nauseous and I want to somehow throw up the little bug in my brain but perching your head on the edge of a toilet seat really doesn’t make anything better.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Guess who's in the red dress... wink wink.

No comments: