Friday, April 8, 2005

HELP!

Dear readers,
I need to use your brains for a few minutes. I have already finished my salt and pepper shakers for ceramics class. The fangs came out nicely but now we’re on to a new project. I need to make a “self portrait” (doesn’t actually have to look like a figure, just has to have something to do with who we are) using the coil method and it needs to be at least 12 inches tall. Okay, that’s not what’s really important. The second part of this is that we need to incorporate plant, animal, and mineral into this piece. Here’s where I’m clueless. I have no idea what to do. Some people are making a big ass foot because they like to dance, putting a pretty flower on top because they like to garden, and then having rock at the bottom because…. well because they need a mineral somewhere in their piece. Now that’s all fine and dandy for those ass-foot flower people but I can’t think of anything! Nothing! Nada! I’m completely drawing a blank! I need inspiration! Anyone have a good idea that I can pry from their heads for a little bit? It would be much appreciated. And I would return the idea when I’m done. I promise.

No comments: