Saturday, April 16, 2005

Good. Just good.

I already know I’m a bit scattered and random but bear with me. Last night I was so overcome with happiness and love and pure adoration for my man that I stayed up most of the night thinking about it before I finally called him up at the wee hours of the night to confess all these pre-teen mushy emotions I was feeling… but he was already asleep. So now I have to wait until I see him tonight to gush, and well, I can’t wait. I have to tell someone. So everyone listen up, I love him so much that it’s simply ridiculous. It’s horrible. No one should be able to make you feel like this. I have so much more to say but I doubt any of you wants to hear about how sexy it is to watch him shave or how much I love when he waltzes with me or how I feel breathless when he pulls me into one of those kisses with his arms around my back or how even video game comparisons are fun with him. *Sigh* It’s horrible.

On top of those good feelings it’s a beautiful day and I’m eating stuffed crust pizza at work and doing little more than reading a new book and talking to old people about my car. After work I think Geoff and I are gonna clean his car then maybe take a walk or sit around on the porch swing while it gets dark.

Things are very good.

…except that Sarah doesn’t have Internet. Let’s all take a moment and pray that her Internet gets up and running again.

P.s. the self-portrait ceramics piece finally turned out to be one odd-ass crow one big-ass leg. The crow had a headband with devil horns on it and poison ivy crawling up its one leg. It had very deep and partially bullshit meanings but I never got to explain them. Probably for the best.

No comments: