Friday, March 19, 2004

Boob biting and large rubbers for all

Blah. I’m at work. I’m not working, but I’m here. I got to see Chloe, she tried to eat my ravioli (and by the way, ravioli, not as cool tasting as it was when I was a kid). She’s looking so much better lately, almost normal, with exception to the chipped tooth. Still a little off, but close to being back to her wacky self. I got a pretty picture of the evil bird (wrapped in a towel because that‘s the only way we can hold the bastard), and one of the ever cute (but with very sharp teeth and a tendency to bite boobs) puppy.




Oscar.


Max and my left hand.


Max and my mothers shoulder.




Oh dear. Violence in the workplace. We’ve got a rubber band war starting.

Oh oh, and McCoy is in court. Tisk, tisk. You're in trouble.

No comments: