Tuesday, March 16, 2004

I made a snow penis!

The snow today was far from packing snow, but I was on a mission. I kinda ran out of steam before I could make it a 9ft tall penis, but for today, I can live with only a 4ft tall one. When I started doing the detail work my mom pinched my ear. I don’t think she liked the fact that I put the penis in front near the street. Instead of beating down the tiny un-detailed penis with a shovel I gave it a few badly executed karate kicks until it crumbled.



The snow penis.

And that bump on the upper left might be an indication that my penis is a sickly penis.

And me, in my ever sexy man snow clothes, cornered by my camera toting mother. No, I’m not a dork. Heh, really.




To my Mag and all Angel watchers out there… I’m only caught up to season three in Angel but I just saw one of those Angel recap thingies for a rerun ep from season four and… what the hell?! This stuff just keeps getting crazier. I'm downloading season four right now but it’s just not fast enough.

No comments: